Bookings made using this website are provisional until confirmed by the property owner. Your provisional booking enquiry will not be considered as confirmed until you have paid a deposit for the booking.
When you make your booking enquiry using this website the dates you request will be held for you until your deposit is paid (at which point your booking will be confirmed) or until the provisional booking period has passed, whichever is the sooner.
The provisional booking period is one week (seven days) from the date of your provisional booking enquiry.
You will be asked to pay a £50 deposit to confirm your booking. In the event of you cancelling, transferring or postponing your booking this deposit is not refundable. You can pay by cheque, bank transfer or Paypal.
If you do not pay your deposit within the booking period your booking enquiry may be cancelled at our discretion and the property made available for sale again.
Pets/Dogs are welcome if you have arranged this with us in advance. An additional charge of £35 per animal per stay will be payable by you.
The hirer must be 18 yrs of age or over.
1. The period of hire will be from 4.00pm on the day of arrival until 10.00am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. The hired property shall be used solely for holiday purposes unless otherwise agreed in writing with the proprietor.
3. The hirer must undertake to vacate the property at the termination of the let
4. The number of people occupying the property must not exceed the number shown in the details unless agreed in advance in writing.
5. The hirer shall leave the property clean and tidy at the end of the let, otherwise a cleaning charge will be incurred.
6. The hirer shall be responsible for any damages or breakages to the property , furnishings etc, All damages must be reported and paid for prior to departure. A £75 refundable deposit is required on arrival.
7. Notice of cancellation must be sent by registered post or recorded delivery letter. In the event of cancellation every effort will be made to re-let the property, but if this cannot be arranged the hirer may be liable to pay the balance due. A non refundable deposit of £50 is required to confirm the booking and the remainder of the fee is payable 2 weeks prior to the holiday.
8. The proprietor shall be allowed to enter the premises for all reasonable purposes.
9. The proprietor reserves the right to refuse entry, and to demand the immediate removal of any person not complying with the conditions of booking, or for conducting themselves in a manner detrimental to property, to any third party or the property of any third party.
10. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement but must not be allowed on the furniture, and any mess must be cleaned up. An additional charge of £25 per stay is made at booking
11. Smoking is not permitted in the property for the comfort of all users.