Bookings made using this website are provisional until confirmed by the property owner. Your provisional booking enquiry will not be considered as confirmed until you have paid either in full or with a non refundable deposit for the booking.
When you make your booking enquiry using this website the dates are reserved with the booking payment.
Deposit bookings are confirmed by the owner with payment of a non refundable deposit and dates held until the provisional booking period of seven days has passed.You will be asked to pay a £75 per week deposit to confirm your booking. In the event of you cancelling, transferring or postponing your booking this deposit is not refundable. You can pay by cheque, bank transfer or Paypal.
If you do not pay your deposit within the booking period your booking enquiry may be cancelled at our discretion and the property made available for sale again.
Pets/Dogs are welcome if you have arranged this with us in advance. An additional charge of £40 per animal per stay or £10 per night for short stays and will be payable by you on arrival.
The hirer must be 18 yrs of age or over.
1. The period of hire will be from 4.00pm on the day of arrival until 10.00am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed in writing. Late checkout may be available at a cost of £10 per hour and with prior arrangement with the owner
2. The hired property shall be used solely for holiday purposes unless otherwise agreed in writing with the proprietor.
3. The hirer must undertake to vacate the property at the termination of the let
4. The number of people occupying the property must not exceed the number shown in the details unless agreed in advance in writing.
5. The hirer shall leave the property clean and tidy at the end of the let, otherwise a cleaning charge will be incurred.
6. The hirer shall be responsible for any damages or breakages to the property , furnishings etc, All damages must be reported and paid for prior to departure. A £75 refundable deposit may be required on arrival.
7. Notice of cancellation must be sent by registered post or recorded delivery letter. In the event of cancellation every effort will be made to re-let the property, but if this cannot be arranged the hirer may be liable to pay the balance due. A non refundable deposit of £75 is required to confirm the booking and the remainder of the fee is payable 2 weeks prior to the holiday.
8. The proprietor shall be allowed to enter the premises for all reasonable purposes.
9. The proprietor reserves the right to refuse entry, and to demand the immediate removal of any person not complying with the conditions of booking, or for conducting themselves in a manner detrimental to property, to any third party or the property of any third party.
10. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement but must not be allowed on the furniture, and any mess must be cleaned up. An additional charge of £40 per stay or £10 per night is made at booking
11. Smoking is not permitted in or around the property for the comfort of all users.
12. Hot Tub use instructions must be read and agreed prior to use. By using the facility the hirer is agreeing to the terms and conditions of use. A £200 refundable security deposit is required on arrival and returned or destroyed after departure when the facility has been checked ad left in full working condition as found on arrival.